Our number one top-tip for looking after your hair post-shave is to remember you'll have less natural protection from the sun. So make sure you wear a hat or sun cream on your head when you go outside.
Check out more useful hair-care tips from celebrity hairdresser Lee Stafford:
- Use shampoo and conditioner, even on a shaved head. It will keep your hair clean and conditioned
- When shampooing, massage your head for a few minutes to stimulate blood flow to your scalp - this promotes hair regrowth
- Having regular haircuts will help if you want to grow your hair again
- Hair regrowth varies from person to person; however curly hair may appear to grow slower
- Embrace your shorter hair and take advantage of styling it! Ruff it up, slick it back, experiment and have fun!
You can also see Tips other Brave Shavers for after your shave.